The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

10/27/2004

ON THE ROAD AGAIN

Well I'll be hitting the road for possibly the last time again. Well atleast in the fact that I won't be living in Waukesha, WI anymore...or ever again. Never wanted to move back in the first place, but that's ancient history, along with the reason. You know, you think I should be worried, but I'm not, and that's the cool part. I was talking to my mom today, and she was pretty sad about me leaving, but she was also very very happy because of where I was going. That was cool, and I know when I tell WG she'll get all smiley because she likes the fact that my mom likes her, and sides with her, even if they're both wrong, because when you put them together, they're right and of course I feel the pain later. I think my life is about to change, and all I can see are good things happening. talk to you all later.

No comments: