The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

10/15/2004

HELLO MY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY, MY NAME ISN'T PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY...

Barberella...hehehehe. And yes that's actual dialogue from that movie. Hi everyone. How are you all today? Well it's been a while since I have updated you with the simple dealings of my existence so lets get on with it. First of all, I have found a new job and will be relocating at the end of this month. I'm moving to "Rivendale" as my new roommate, who also happens to be my cousin aka RD likes to refer to it as. New roommate you ask? Yes, I answer. Hehehehe. Well he's been at the home for almost 2 months now, as RM moved out 3 moths ago but only picked up his stuff 1 month ago. Which is too bad because I'm pretty sure most of it had a pretty good resale value. Just Kidding. But yeah that's the long and short of it all. Time to reboot the life. Time to give it a boot in the ass. Does anyone remember the show Re-Boot? "I am Pooooooooooos in Boots!" and that my friends was my "boot"y call. Ok I have come to the complete realization that a pot of coffee, a liter of diet pepsi and an empty stomach has 3 reactions. I don't have to tell you the first 2 do I?? Well the 3rd reaction is not being able to sit still, frenzied thoughts, a little bit of the shakes or something I'll just call "CAFFEINE HIGH" or how to make my heart race without the help of naked boobies. Well as things are known to happen, I sit here typing away again hoping by all means that I remain entertaining enough to read. 1600 hits and I wonder how many of you are bored by the end. I know a teller of great tales I am not but I try. Wow it's been a while since self doubt reared it's ugly yet strangely familiar head. Oh yeah I even talked with WG about learning to shoot a gun?!?! It's true. I figure it's about I started dealing with some of my fears of which I have many. Guns, snakes and heights to name the 3 big ones. Of course than there are the irrational fears such as dying and no one coming to my funeral to name one. You know I don't even know when that one first appeared. But as things go, I'm actually doing pretty good right now. I'm extrememly happy with the girlfriend situation. I'm excited about the new job and moving. I'm pretty happy with myself and the person I almost am. To quote Experiment 626 or more affectionately known as Stitch "I found it, all on my own. It's little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good" and I think that kind of says it all. So I guess with that I remain a lost but, with a little bit of luck and a whole lot of love, somehow finding his way sort of guy named...

Jose

No comments: