The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

10/28/2004

HOLY COW DID A MOUSE JUST FART

You know it's quiet here. It's really quiet. I never noticed how nice that was. I can here the fish tank, and the clock ticking away the seconds. I can here the cars driving on the raod a block away, and I have no desire to turn on a cd, radio or the TV. As I type away at this keyboard, each keystroke almost sounds like thunder, because it happens to be the loudest thing I hear. At the same time though, the silence also makes a noise all it's own. Kind of like the same way a room might be dark, but when you close your eyes the darkness is deeper and darker. I mean I can hear the chair I'm sitting on creak when I lean back on it, I can hear the wind as it blows. I can hear the people laugh as they walk past the house on the sidewalk below. But, for me that is, the most refreshing thing is simply that I'm not thinking right now. My brain is actually quite peaceful. That silence, is actually the nicest feeling. For once I am at peace with myself. No inner turmoil. No self doubts. No insecurities. Nothing at all, ezcept the patient waiting for WG to get home. Oh sure it won't be quiet anymore, but it's a nice sound to have, after a day of silence. So you want to know something? Today is turning out to be a perfect day.

No comments: