The new easy to type home of all the crap I write.

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I WON'T BE UPDATING THIS BLOG SITE ANYMORE, IF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY WASTE OF SPACE YOU WILL HAVE TO GO HERE

http://coacearchive.blogspot.com/

I'M CHANGING OVER EVERYTHING TO THAT SITE. AND THAT SITE WILL BE UPDATED DAILY.

SO ADJUST YOUR BOOKMARKS

JOSE

6/04/2004

A DAY OLDER or NOTHINGS CHANGED

Yes, the day came and went. Another year and one day older, and nothing much has changed. I'm still full of piss and vinegar. I still can't tolerate stupidity and ignorance. I still procrastinate. I still smoke. I'm still not fit and healthy. I still watch mind-numbing TV. I'm still not rich. I'm still single. I still return movies late. But...


On the other hand, I'm happy. That’s a new one for me. I have a job that I actually like, again. My real friends have stood by me and shown themselves to be true. My not so real friends reared their ugly heads and showed me their true faces. My family helped me get on my feet. I rediscovered my passion for reading, along with my dislike of newspapers. I've learned how to budget, or at least not waste all my money all at once.


Wow...so I guess a lot has changed...LOL...who knew? So I guess today I like it here. Why not? It could be worse.


Jose


P.s. oh no!!!!! Am I losing my edge??? Am I turning into a woos???? Ah who the hell am I kidding, I'm just feeling a day older and none the wiser :)

No comments: